All -free Praja Parties of India
A fierce electoral struggle is going on between regional and all-India parties in Uttar Pradesh and four other states ( and earlier in the Telugu States) to get into power and form governments. In addition to spending huge quantities of money publicly and more clandestinely, parties are competitively promising so many freebies that one wonders where the money would come from.
Here is a partial list of freebies and privileges that may competitively promised and more that are not yet promised but will be given as rewards while celebrating victory.
· All the loans outstanding from farmers, students, DWACRA groups and SCs, STs & minorities will be waived.
· Full fee reimbursements for backwards from UG to PG studies.
· 150 units of power for Rs. 100 to the poor.
· In addition to the subsidy already available for LPG refills, Rs. 100 more will be given as subsidy.
· 30 Kgs of rice, 3Kg of sugar; 15 ltrs of milk; 5 ltrs of cooking oil one liter ghee; will be given to the poor every month.
· SSC certificates will be given to all.
· Promises of reservation for Muslims are made – 4.5%; 12% and 18%
· The right to pension, right to entertainment, right to health, right to 2 BHK house and , right to wife will be implemented by ordinance first and legislated later.
· The demands of 50 castes to be included in the SC category; 20 in the ST category and 200 in the BC category will be conceded. BC will be subdivided into MBC (most backward); EBC( extraordinarily backward) and UBC (utterly and totally backward). The Constitution will be got amended to over- ride the decision of Supreme Court limiting reservations to 50%.
· Reservations for SCs, STs, BCs, minorities and others will be made in the private sector companies also.
· In every village one langar ( free food service) will be opened for providing two meals and one breakfast for all poor people every day.
· Every unemployed person will be given Rs. 5000 per month.
· Marriages will be performed at government expense for all poor people. Upto Rs.50,000 will be given for jewellery for the bride.
· The kitchens of minorities, SCs, STs will be given a gas cylinder, stove, mixture microwave and fridge .
· Persons of among minorities, SCs and STs will be given every year a pair of shoes ; 3 Pairs of pants and shirts, 3 sarees and a bicycle and smart phones.
· Those females will be given coupons for 10 litre petro/diesel per month . They will be given state dinners like Iftar and Christmas .
· Age limit for entry to government service will be raised to 45; retirement will be at 75.
· One member in each family will be entitled to a B.Tech degree and one for an MBBS degree. The rest will be given B.Com, MBA or MCA degree
· In order to promote freedom of religion, those who convert to the minority religions will be given one time grant of Rs. 5,00,000.
· Those high caste families who give their daughters in marriage to lower caste people will be honoured and rewarded with a onetime grant of Rs. 5 lakhs.
· 5 districts in UP will be designated as Christian and 28 districts will be declared as Muslim districts (25 in UP; 3 in Uttarakhand). Intensive development will be carried out.
· Free flow of foreign currency into various organisations devoted to the welfare of the weaker sections and minorities will be allowed .
· Separate universities, banks, courts and financial institutions will be established for minorities.
· There will be no property, professional and service etc. taxes for SCs, STs, BCs and minorities.
· 10 Muslim and 5 Christian universities will be established.
· Separate Boards will be constituted for selection of minorities, SCs, STs and BCs for government jobs. They will be given guaranteed and accelerated promotions.
· There will be quotas for different communities for state awards ( Padma series),sports teams, Doctorates ,Ph.Ds, MBAs etc.
· Scholarships for foreign studies at Rs. 25 lakhs (per year per student will be given - 1000 for minorities, 500 each for BCs, SCs, STs.
· International Institutes for Studies in Islam, Christianity and Communism; Haj and Christian Houses will be established for benefit of minorities
· Pilgrimages of minorities to their Holy Cities/ Lands abroad will be fully funded by government
· Minority Development Cess at 10% of property tax will be collected from non-minority holdings.
· India-Darshan at government expense will be funded for poor families.
· The UN will be moved to declare India as a backward country of poor people and minorities; 17% reservation for Indians in all the jobs in the UN, World Bank and Asian Development Bank and other organs of UN will be demanded. Those jobs will be distributed among SCs, STs, minorities, BCs within the country for their rapid development.
· In order to raise resources, just as China leased Hong Kong and Macao for 100 years to Britain and Portugal respectively, in return for peace and money Kashmir to Pakistan and Arunachal Pradesh to China would be leased out. (834 words)